- These terms and conditions apply to the contract between us for the supply of goods and services ordered by you as described in the ‘Order Confirmation’.
The Price and the Payment.
- The price of the goods and services are set out in the Order Confirmation.
- Unless you have entered into credit arrangements with us at the time of the sale, credit arrangements cannot be made after delivery.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at the time of placing the order and the balance will be due prior to your delivery date being confirmed.
- There may be slight variations in the specifications or descriptions of the goods, but such variations will not significantly affect the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods.
- All goods purchased will require some maintenance, typically upholstery cushions should be turned and dressed regularly, mattresses should be rotated to allow even wear. All wooden, glass and ceramic furniture should be cleaned following manufacture recommendations. Always spot test before using cleaning products. Contact your Sales Consultant for further information if required.
- The majority of upholstery fabrics are best matched when manufactured onto sofas, chairs, & footstools, and are subject to variation at the point of manufacturing. Pattern matching is a highly skilled and expensive alternative during the manufacturing process and only undertaken by a few specific suppliers.
- Please be aware when viewing online that colours may appear different on different screens and devices.
- We will endeavor to meet the collection/delivery dates quoted to you; however, we do not guarantee such dates. We will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer due to any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We will notify you once the goods are ready for collection/delivery and make appropriate arrangements.
- For orders placed online, Parcel Delivery items will be shipped with 3-4 days using a tracked delivery service.
- Where delivery to you of ordered goods may need to be delayed, we will store them for up to 28 days, provided full payment has been made.
- If the goods have not been delivered 28 days from receipt in our warehouse, or the expected receipt date (whichever is later), storage charges will commence at the rate of 3% of the total order value per month. Full payment of storage charges will be required before delivery is carried out.
- In the event of non-payment of goods, we will advise you that we shall resell the goods and retain the 25% deposit.
- If the goods are paid for but remain undelivered after 6 months, we shall resell the goods and will return to you the proceeds, less the deposit, cost of storage and any other costs that have incurred.
- We reserve the right not to accept cancellation of goods ordered in store. In the event of a cancellation being accepted, the deposit will be retained, and any costs of losses incurred by us will be recovered.
- We may only cancel your order if we are unable to supply the goods due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. In this event our only liability to you shall be to refund any deposit or advance payment made by you.
- For online orders you have the right to cancel non “made to order” items from the moment you place your order up to seven workings days after you have received your goods
- It is the customers responsibility to return unwanted items to Lenleys, either by post or by returning to a store. It is the customer responsibility to pay any costs necessary to return an item. Items must be received in good condition in their original packaging. Items will be inspected on their return and a refund issued if they are in a saleable condition.
- For furniture items a collection can be arranged, for which there will be a charge based upon our standard delivery charges. Please contact Lenleys Home for details.
- If an item received is shown to be faulty or damaged on arrival a replacement or refund will be offered, please contact Lenleys Home with your order reference.
Access & Delivery.
- Lenleys are unable to guarantee or confirm if your goods will fit through designated access points prior to ordering, if goods are too big to be successfully delivered, they remain the property of the customer. We will accept no responsibility for any additional charges incurred to affect delivery e.g. window removal, lifting equipment etc.
- If our delivery crew believe that it may not be possible to deliver goods to the designated area without damage being caused either to the goods or to other property, the customer will be asked to sign an indemnity.
- When assembly of the furniture is included in the price, our delivery crew will carry this out. They will not undertake electrical work or securing furniture to customers walls.
- If requested prior to delivery, we will remove old items that are directly replaced by new goods. A charge will be made for this service. If the item is a bed, the old mattress must be polythene wrapped by the customer.
- Should you elect to not have your goods unpacked or assembled on the day of delivery, you will need to inspect and report any issues within 30 days of the original delivery date.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS