Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our Data Protection Policy.
1. Lenleys holds personal data about customers, suppliers, employees, job applicants and other individuals for a variety of business purposes.
2. This policy sets out how Lenleys seeks to protect personal data and ensure the business understands the rules governing its use of personal data to which it has access in the course of its work.
3. This policy requires the Lenleys Data Controller to be consulted before any significant new data processing activity is initiated to ensure that relevant compliance steps are addressed.
4. The Data Controller is responsible for the monitoring and implementation of this policy. The Data Controllers are the partners of Lenleys: Jonathan Watts & Lavinia Watts
Lenleys policy is to process personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and rights of individuals as set out below.
1. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
2. Accurate, Adequate, Relevant & Proportionate.
4. 4. Integrity & Confidentiality.
5. Rights of Access, Rectification, Restriction & Erasure.
6. Notification regarding rectification, restriction or erasure.
7. Legal basis for processing. Lenleys uses the following legal basis for the processing of personal data:
8. Data protection impact assessment
9. Personal Data shall not be transferred outside of United Kingdom.
10. Reporting breaches