Call us now on 01227 766655 to speak with an expert.
Quality Shutters from Luxaflex
At Lenleys we offer a full bespoke service for shutters, taking you from estimation all the way to fitting. All of our shutters are produced by Luxaflex, one of the world leaders in window treatment manufacturer. Each of our estimators and fitters has been specifically trained by Luxaflex, so that we can offer you the finest service.
You can choose from a variety of styles, including full height shutters, two-tiered shutters that open at the top or bottom, or café style shutters that cover the lower half of windows for privacy and light control. Choose from a selection of finishes to suit your preferred style. We have options for every room in your home, please read on for more information.
6 Steps To Perfect Shutters
• At home, take some basic measurements of your windows. If you have a non-standard window shape then take an accompanying photograph, to help our team visualise what is needed.
• Visit Lenleys Interiors department and speak with our team. Our experts can help inform your decision and show you exactly what will work in your home.
• Once you've decided on a style and finish our team will then calculate some rough estimates based upon your measurements, and begin planning the next step.
• Now that you're all set, we'll send our Luxaflex trained estimator to your property to ensure we get the most accurate measurement for your bespoke shutters
• Within a few days we will send you your final quote, based upon what our estimator has seen. Prices vary upon dimensions and difficulty of the job.
• Once you accept your quote, we will have your shutters fully custom made and arrange your fitting date. Due to the bespoke nature, this process takes approximately 12 weeks.
What Shutter Styles Are Available?
Full length traditional shutters. Traditional shutters cover the entire window or chosen aperture. Depending on where you would like your shutters fitted our team can advise on a panel configuration that would offer you the best mix of light, shade and privacy.
Ideally crafted for Bay Windows, this design incorporates a string of individual shutters secured next to one another. This is the best way to follow the natural, elegant line of your bay window. All exposed ends are finished to ensure matching trim throughout.
Similar to a traditional shutter, however with a horizontal split. A tier-on-tier shutter incorporates two seperate panels, one on top of the other vertically. This allows you to open the bottom or top levels independently. This provides the ideal solution for privacy; simply open the top tier to let light in to your room, whilst keeping the bottom tier closed.
Café shutters typically cover only the bottom half of a window or aperture. This style allows uninterupted light through to flow through the top of the window, whilst obscuring the bottom of the window with an aim to increase privacy. This style is ideal for street level rooms, and properties with passing foot traffic.
If your property features arched windows we can provide bespoke made, shaped window shutters. Carefully crafted to your exact needs, and combined seemlessly with your classic shutters. Shaped shutters can still be opened and operated by tilt wand, giving you control of light, shade and privacy.
What Shutter Finishes Are Available?
Faux Wood Shutters
Have the beauty of real wood with a combination of advanced modern materials, offering strength, durability and longevity.
• Faux wood shutters are incredibly versatile, and can be used to achieve a traditional or a contemporary look.
• Come in a variety of painted colours, louvre sizes and frame styles, to ensure you get exactly the right look for your home.
• Closed cell composite technology provides a superbly strong, versatile material that will not chip, warp or dent.
• The surface integrity of the Faux wood shutters means they are heat, moisture, UV, mould and bacteria resistant.
• Insulating properties of the smart materials mean your room stays cool during the summer and retains heat in winter.
• All Luxaflex Faux wood shutters are handcrafted by Luxaflex experts in the UK and come with a 10 year guarantee.
Real Wood Shutters
Our classic hardwood shutters are crafted from real wood, and use a superb dove tail construction for great strength and lasting durability.
• Made from high quality Basswood, this natural hardwood comes from the Lindens tree and is robust, durable and light in weight.
• Come in a variety of finishes, whether you would prefer a painted, stained or natural look.
• Perfect for any shaped window, from arches to circular or even hexagonal. Bespoke wood shutters can fit any aperture you wish.
• We are able to match most popular paint colour references and we offer a custom colour service to coordinate with your home.
• All Luxaflex wood shutters are manufactured to a very high quality and come with a 5 year guarantee.
Beautiful, hardwearing, easy-clean and guaranteed not to warp, crack, fade, peel or discolour. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and playrooms.
• The highly resistant material means Vinyl shutters are ideal for rooms with a high level of humidity or moisture.
• Vinyl shutters are very easy to wipe clean and their strength means they are well suited to playrooms and children's bedrooms.
• Specifically guaranteed for 25 years against warping, cracking, fading, chipping, discolouration and peeling.
• Come with a choice of styles and louvre details.
• Available in 3 beautiful neutral colours: Cotton, Pearl and Vanilla.