Call us now on 01227 766655 to speak with an expert.
Bespoke Curtains from Lenleys
Lenleys have been hand crafting curtains for over 80 years. We offer premium handmade or machine made, bespoke curtains, to any specification you require. Whether you're looking for minimalistic and contemporary, vibrant and bold, electric, black-out or traditional with pelmets, swags, tails and tie backs, Lenleys have got it all.
We can make any heading; single, double or triple pinch pleet, pencil pleet, eyelet, goblet, wave or anything you require. In store you can see examples of these heading finishes in our Interior Style Studio.
We have fabrics of all styles; plains, patterns, natural and man-made fabrics. View all available fabrics in our beautiful studio.
Everything can be entirely custom made, from your lining to your poles, tracks, finials, accessories.
To complete your room we can make matching cushion covers, bed throws and bedding to coordinate with your new look.
6 Steps to Perfect Curtains
- At home, take some rough measurements of the area you'd like to curtain. If you're looking for a non-standard shape then snapping a quick photograph on your phone, can help our team to visualise what's required.
- Visit our Interior Style Studio with your measurements. Discuss your requirements with our team and we can walk you through your options and give you some tips for what would work best. Feel free to bring along paint swatches or colour ideas.
- Once you've decided exactly what you want our Interiors team will use your measurements to calculate a rough estimate of the cost.
- Next, we'll schedule a time for one of our trained estimators to visit you're property, assess your space and take an accurate final measurement.
- From here we can generate a final quote. Prices vary upon your chosen style, dimensions and the difficulty to produce and fit the curtains.
- Once you place your order we will begin custom making your Curtains. Within approximately 6-8 weeks from your order we will contact you to arrange a fitting date.
Visit our Interior Style Studio to browse thousands of stunning fabrics, from the likes of Sandersons, Harlequin, Zoffany and Morris & Co. Our newly refurbished department has everything you could need to visualise your dream curtains. Use our touchscreen station to compare even more colours online, and search for inspiration with one of our consultants.
We have examples of the most popular headings, and a wide variety of curtains pole and finial samples from which you can choose your own custom shape and design.
If you're looking to decorate an entire room, we have a variety of complimentary fabrics, wallpapers and paints from the Style Library collection. Create a visually stunning effect without spending weeks finding matching colours and patterns, simply choose a theme and you're ready to go.
Silent Gliss Electric Curtains
Lenleys offer fully electric curtains by Silent Gliss. Electrically operated curtains are perfect for large spaces, conservatories, meetings rooms, bay windows, full length windows or garden doors. They can be operated via switch, remote control or light sensor and linked with home/building automation systems.
Electrically controlled curtains offer the ultimate in luxury. Give your curtains a flowing, minimalistic look, choose from a single or a double track depending on the level of light and privacy you require. Tracks can be made to any custom shape, to traverse even the most complicated lines.
Set your curtains to open and close automatically by the light outside, or synchronise your curtains with your schedule and have them open just as you wake.
Visit Lenleys Interior Style Studio today, to see Silent Gliss in action and discuss your needs with one of our helpful consultants.