The Chester 4246 Lift and Rise Chair has been designed thoughtfully and thoroughly by the engineers at Himolla to allow persons with limited mobility an easy and dignified seating solution. The chair is carefully crafted, comprising of 3 motors that allow you to not only recline the head and back rest and raise the footrest into a comfortable position, but to also lift the seat of the chair up at a convenient angle in order to help you stand, and also to slowly lower you back down when you wish. The Lift and Rise Chair will complement any furniture within the Chester 4246 range, and means you don't have to compromise on design and comfort in order to find the right solution for your lifestyle. If you're searching for practical, rigorously tested furniture combined with supreme soft comfort and beautiful design then look no further than Himolla, all of our experts at Lenleys have visited the Himolla factory in Germany to ensure they have thorough and pertinent knowledge on the entire range and can assist you in your choice. Lenleys offer a wide range of Himolla products, available to view and test now in-store at Roper Road Canterbury.
- Hand Held Remote to Control Recliner, Footrest and 'Lift and Rise' Function
- Custom Headrest You Can Fit Perfectly to Your Head and Neck
- Quality German Design and Build
- Rigorously Quality Tested
- Wide Selection of Leather Grades and Colours
- Custom Made To Your Specification, Never 'Off the Peg'