The Orchid Mattress by Dunlopillo is a blend of deep comfort core technology coupled with the firm support from their Firmrest mattress range. This results in harmonious blend of intelligent design, sublime comfort and a firmer yet subtle support. This mattress is ideal for those who like to change their sleeping position regularly, the firm support is perfect for when you lie on your back or front, and when you switch to your side you're hips, shoulders and ankles will sink comfortably into the deep latex core.
- Doesn't Require Turning
- Resilient, Responsive, Noise Free Core
- Soft Comfort Zones for Contact Points such as Hips, Shoulder and Heels
- Breathable Material that Regulates Body Temperature
- Long Life Material
- Promotes Healthy Blood Flow Throughout the Night
- Helps Align Your Spine whilst You Sleep
Please remember that Lenleys do not know your home and therefore it is impossible to know if your selection will fit in the area intended or through doorways, hallways, stairs etc. To help you below are the vital measurement points required to gauge if access will be possible. Please take a moment to review your area and access points to establish any concerns that may cause an issue. At Lenleys our delivery crews will do everything we can to install your new furniture in the area for which it’s intended, however we are not able to accept responsibility should access not be possible due to size. If any doors, windows or other obstacles need to be removed, it is essential that you arrange this prior to delivery and agree the associated costs. These notes are as a guide to help assist your assessment for delivery, if you would like more details please contact the Lenleys: Tel 01227 766655 or fill in our contact form
- Measure the entrance to your property and look for turning issues such as a narrow hall or porch. Also check other points such as doors/halls/stairs to ensure your furniture will fit through these areas. Please measure the heights (A) and widths (B) of doors, halls and turning areas (C) as shown.
- Check the furniture sizes shown online or if you would like additional details please contact the store. Tel 01227 776655 or fill in our contact form
- Basic measure points are width (X) and diagonal height/depth (Y) as shown. The furniture width (X) needs to be slightly less than the height of any doors (A) or low ceilings. Also please check turning point/s (C). Note furniture can stand on end providing it is not too tall for the door (A) this will reduce the turning space required. The diagonal depth (Y) needs to be slightly less than the entry dimension (B).
- Cabinets - measure the diagonal height at the widest point (X) and the depth (Y). To fit the diagonal measurement (X) is the maximum required to fit, although the straight width will be ok in most cases.
- Other things that are worth looking at are, any other obstacles such as ceilings, light fixtures, interior protruding walls, stair banisters and size and state of lift/s (if available).
Who Is Responsible
Lenleys can only be responsible for determining that goods will fit, if we have surveyed your property, in all other cases as the customer i.e. you, will be responsible for ensuring that:
- The dimensions are suitable for the intended area
- Furniture will fit into and through your home
- You inform Lenleys of any issues prior to delivery being arranged
- All items are fit for your intended purpose
To get the best out of your Lenleys furniture click on the links below to read more about how best to look after your furniture.
We offer a professional, white-glove delivery service at a fraction of the usual cost.
Best in Kent
At Lenleys we charge a very competitive flat rate of £30 for deliveries within Kent. Lenleys and our sister company Clarkes Furnishers share our own dedicated warehouse and fleet of delivery vehicles. Our expertly trained staff are experienced in handling high value items and working with intricate, hand crafted furniture on a daily basis. We will deliver your furniture, assemble it ready to use, and leave your house just as we found it. If there's any unwanted packaging left after your delivery we'd be happy to recycle it for you.
Old Furniture Removal
If you would like your old furniture removed and disposed of, we offer a service to do so. Please let us know at time of order if you would like to use this service. The cost of removal will reflect only the extra time taken to remove and reload your furniture, and the price of disposal. Before we can remove large items such as wardrobes and bedsteads they must be dismantled ready for our arrival, and any old mattresses must be wrapped in a plastic bag, which we can supply at the time of ordering.
Within Kent we offer one highly competitive flat rate of £30 per order. To our bordering counties the delivery charge is a flat rate of £80, with deliveries to London priced at £120 due to extra time and congestion charges. We currently operate mainly in South East, England and this is where our warehouse and delivery team are situated. Due to our location, the further you are away from Kent the greater the supplimentary delivery charge.
For some orders outside of Kent we may choose to use a professional, 3rd party, white glove delivery service. This is so that deliveries can be grouped, and subsequently we can be more competitive with our costing. We have a great relationship with our 3rd party delivery services and we can ensure you will receive first class service.
Once your product has arrived at our dedicated warehouse we will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery time for your schedule. We make deliveries from Monday - Saturday. On rare occasions our premium suppliers provide their own delivery service, in these instances your delivery will more than likely have to be undertaken between Monday - Friday.
On the day of your delivery, we ask that you set aside an adequate amount of time in which to accept your order. For large items that require set up, such as cabinet furniture, wardrobes and bedframes etc. we advise roughly 1hr 30 minutes, however some simple furniture can be delivered and installed within 30 minutes.
We will contact you prior to your delivery, to provide more details regarding your specific order.
First Class Service
In an effort to limit any possible inconvenience our distribution team will often unpackage and thoroughly inspect your furniture before we arrange delivery to your home. In this way, we can ensure your items are in pristine condition and ready for your home.
With some of our most trusted suppliers we will forgo these checks, to maintain the integrity of their packaging and keep your items protected.
Upon completion we also encourage you to inspect your goods and your home have been left in the good condition, before signing your delivery note to confirm you are satisfied.
Click & Collect
If you would like to collect your own furniture from store or you wish to use your own courier service please let us know at the time of order. We'd be happy to facilitate this, and all click and collect purchases will be free of any delivery charge.
All products that require ordering will need a minimum deposit of 25%, this will be prompted and confirmed at the checkout.
For stock or clearance items full payment is required. In store 6 months interest free credit can be offered at Lenleys discretion.
At Lenleys we offer you the option to pay a 25% deposit today and split the remaining amount over interest free instalments. Click here to view our current Interest Free offer and read more about the simple steps you can take to apply for credit. You will need to visit the showroom to complete and sign the agreement. Interest free credit is subject to approval and is offered at the discretion of Lenleys.
It is important to be safe online and all payments are processed using industry tested systems that provide you a secure, safe transaction.
Payments can be made with VISA, MASTER, or DEBIT cards. Lenleys accepts American Express in-store only.
Cheques can only be accepted at the showroom.
Full details of our Payment Options can be found here.